Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our first


Sundays come in all shapes and forms. There are lazy Sundays. There are crazy Sundays. There are hazy Sundays. This morning, I woke up with a lot of excitement and a tad bit of anxiety. We were going to go for our very first Buddy Walk. I wasn’t sure how I would feel – emotional, happy, thrilled, nervous…not really sure. But once I was there, all my built up anticipation melted away into gold and blue t-shirts and people full of potential all around me.

And what made it special? Our friends. I know Sundays come in all shapes and forms. Today was the most important Sunday of my 2012. Thank you friends, for molding your beautiful-sunny-Seattle-Sunday to fit ours. Thank you for showing your support by being there for us...as we walked our very first walk. It means the world to me that you showed up! 

Here's to many more :).

Buddy Walk 2012



No comments: