Tuesday, May 15, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things/people…


Unconditional love
Samaira
Orchids
Almond shaped eyes – I am getting there J
Trust
Siddharth
Moroccan Oil
White
The kind of nice person Siddharth is and how much he cares about people around him, but doesn’t show it one bit, and he doesn’t even care if others don’t know it for the rest of their lives
Leggings
My brother
Happiness
Samaira’s eyes
German chocolate cake or any other cake for that matter
Aloo ki sabzi (Potato vegetable)
Life
Siddharth’s friendship
Movies
My sister
Slight overcast
Parents
Fancy paper bags
Coffee
Yellow
My laptop
Haircuts at the right time
The way I say “PLEASE” (emphatically in a tone and intent that actually means exactly the opposite of please) – I agree it’s kind of weird how this is one of my favorite things
Dogs
Mosambi (Sweet lime)
Siddharth’s love for Samaira


Bourbon
Square photo frames with black border
P & A
Someone loving someone unconditionally
Ironman: Robert Downy Jr.
Honesty
Waves
Samaira’s smile



Sunflower
My extreme emotional intelligence, as my siblings point out
...and some more of unconditional love – it kinda rocks my world!

No comments: